Basic facts and figures about breeding mares. Client Education | By Heather Farmer, DVM Mares come into heat every 21 days roughly. They are in heat for approximately 7 days and out for roughly 14 days. Often you may notice signs your mare is in heat. She may tease to a gelding in the next…
Welcome to Equine Performance Veterinary Practice home of Dr. Heather Farmer and Dr Jenna Mollman.
At E.P.V.P. we specialize in:
- Sport and Performance Horse diagnostics and maintenance.
- Injury diagnosis and recovery with our state of the art Wireless Digital X-ray and ultrasound.
- Full service breeding practice including, storage and embryo transfer.
- General equine maintenance including a top rated wellness program.
- Holistic wellness including acupuncture and chiropractic.
- Equine dentistry.